Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 35 - 5th Week Complete

I can see how people start strong and just wither away, losing motivation and falling back into bad habits. Not that I am, of course.  (ha!)  I'm sort of a meistro at cutting myself slack.  If I have a bad week, I am not giving anything up.  I'll keep posting.  If all goes to hell, I'll at least be a comfort to someone else who screwed up but doesn't want to give up.

It wasn't a week I'm proud of.  But I am under my points, and I did work out well this week.  Again, I don't know what to expect on the scale tomorrow morning.

Today I ate 31.5 pts
Exercise: Advanced Tae Bo (-7 pts)
TOTAL:  24.5 pts  (w/ 2.5 flex pts)


THIS WEEK I ATE 211 PTS  
ACTIVITY POINTS:  29
TOTAL:  182 PTS
(which came out to 30 flex points used - 5 leftover.)


something's off in that math....by 2 pts...but I don't feel like working through it right now.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment