Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 9

Ate: 26 pts
No workout
TOTAL: 26 pts (4 flex pts)

Foods I really love:  Bread.  Peanut Butter.  Bagels.  Cheese.  Indian buffet.
Foods I wish I genuinely loved:   Yogurt.  Carrots.  Apples.  Egg whites.  Salad bars.

I guess it's a good thing I genuinely love exercising.   I just wonder - if I was more strict in limiting my diet while losing weight, how much quicker would I lose it?  And would I look THAT much better in the end (pun intended) that I'd want to keep limiting those foods?   I really doubt it.   But I do wonder.... And my goal weight and BMI isn't the firmest, most toned body I know I *could* get if I put in the effort.  I consider my goal weight and BMI a realistic state for someone like me who loves eating and simply wants to balance that out well with my exercise and slowing metabolism, so as not to leave my size 8's behind as I leave my 30's behind this summer.

Some more motivation pics pulled from the web:
(I LOVE that everything is so easily available via the internet.  Not only all these motivational pics, but so many sources of nutritional info for the foods I eat, which enables me to accurately get their points value.  Love it!!)

NO!  

YES!  

No comments:

Post a Comment