Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 24

My motivation is just sorta flat today.  Not gone,  but not really perked up and at attention, if you know what I mean.  Gotta watch out for blowing my points for the week during just a few hours of low motivation.  It wouldn't take long to mess up, and I don't want to feel that discouragement afterwards.  And I sure as heck don't want to get on the scale Tues morning and see anything other than a loss, even if it's 1/10 of a lb.     MUST BE A LOSS!!!!

Today I ate 28.5 pts
Workout: Advanced Tae Bo and Firm 5 Day Abs (-7 pts)
TOTAL: 21.5 pts

Posting a very motivational before/after image I found online.  I wish it included details - weight/height/BMI and timeframe.  There are a bunch of great before/after pics at this site:  http://hitchfit.com/blog/before-afters/
but for some reason, this particular chick didn't include details like the others did.




Updated post-workout:  Motivation is back with a vengeance!!  I'm angry at my cat for beginning to use the floor next to her catbox to relieve herself.  She's a sweet, cute little thing and obviously I can't punch her, but I'm furious at the situation and it was a perfect frame of mind to do Tae Bo.  I punched harder, kicked higher and pushed myself through the floor work/leg lift reps with great gusto due to my frustration.  I now feel awesome!!!!  My legs were trembling in exhaustion when I finished.  Whoo-hoo!!!  I will NOT undo this workout with a scone in the morning!  I WILL SEE THIS WORKOUT ON THE SCALE TUES MORNING!

1 comment:

  1. =)

    It's freaking awesome what a good workout can do for no motivation. I've scheduled a 2 hour gym session tomorrow (because I have the time, for a change) and can't wait to have one of these workouts!!

    ReplyDelete