Sunday, April 1, 2012

Keeping it going...It's a new month!

What else is there to do after a not very good day followed by a really bad day?  I had a fabulous Tuesday weigh-in in the works and I was really looking forward to it.  It's just not going to be the same results now after Friday and Saturday's eating.  But I haven't given up hope that it will still be a loss.  I worked really hard all week before, today was great and tomorrow will be great...so let me get my workout in now and remain confident that I'm still progressing in the right direction.  Even if I don't have a loss this week...5 out of 7 days were great.  I can be pleased with that.


19787659_3275_thumb
145
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101598- 533  1065





I was almost SPOT ON with my daily recommended calories/fat/protein/carbs today.  That's rare.




















Workout:  Tae Bo Ripped Extreme

Motivation for the new month:




No comments:

Post a Comment