Saturday, April 21, 2012

And interesting week of alternating daily extremes.

Friday's report:
No exercise.

Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
- 507
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
121017170  1717


The day's sandwiched in between 2 big calorie burn days, with my hike Thurs, and this morning's 1047 calorie tennis game.  I don't intend to try to make up my burned calories today, but instead to indulge more tomorrow at my friend's 86th birthday party, which I'm sure will include TONS of incredible food.  This will be an interesting week of alternate daily extremes.  I wonder what the scale will make of it.


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the body needs a bit of a change up in routine to keep it guessing working at an optimal level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds just like my week too! today I had a three hour long hike that burned about 800 cals and tomorrow I have birthday party for my cousin's one-year old.

    Good luck for both of us... let's keep our eye on the prize!

    ReplyDelete