Thursday, April 5, 2012

I want to eat a whooooole lot of bread with various things in between and spread on top.

Why is it sometimes I have such an overwhelming urge to eat and eat and eat?  What is it about putting bread-type foods (which is what I typically crave) into my mouth repeatedly, regardless of my hunger, that is so soothing to my emotional state?  It's all so silly.  I'm not hungry at the moment, but I could eat a whole loaf of bread right now with various things shoved between the slices, and I'd enjoy it immensely.

But I won't, I suppose.  Partially because I'm determined to lose weight this week, but mostly (to be honest) because I can't stand the thought of posting it here afterwards.  And even worse - I can't stand the thought of doing it and then not posting here out of embarrassment.  That's just too lame and I can't sink to that level.

Tomorrow's Good Friday and I'll be fasting.  2 very small meals, 1 main meal not to exceed the quantity of the 2 small ones.  I think I'll skip my workout tomorrow too.
Easter Sunday I'll be enjoying lots of food I'd ordinarily limit or avoid. Perhaps the two days will balance each other out and nothing wacky will show up in my progress this week.


Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
114
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101540- 422  1096


Exercise today: Tae Bo

Motivation pic - some chick with the abs and hips I want (but not the belly button ring.)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to those types of cravings! Well done for resisting -- the temporary pleasure is not worth the long-term effort that needs to be put in to burn it off!

    ReplyDelete