Thursday, April 26, 2012

Day 87.

Great day.  Fabulous dinner.  Tomorrow's entire menu is pre-planned and perfect.   My only issue is that I only had time to quickly browse other blogs without clicking on many of them to read the whole posts, and I can see there's a lot going on with everyone I'd like to hear about and comment on...Just not enough time.  I'll give it a shot tomorrow.

Exercise: 2.5 mile jog/run on treadmill

Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
299
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101254- 343  911

Motivation:
From MotiveWeight blog 
Jessica Beil

2 comments:

  1. I get times like that too, where I read a load of posts, but I can't comment from my phone and I get home too late to go over them again. I don't even know if there's an app or something that lets you comment out and about, because that'd be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm behind on a lot of posts/comments too! Things do get hectic as the week winds down!

    ReplyDelete