Sunday, April 29, 2012

Diet vs. Exercise

Exercise-wise, I've had an amazing week!  Food-wise, I've had an indulgent weekend.  I have some work to do in that area.  I've been feeling so confident about my exercise giving me results on the scale that I keep thinking I can "get away with" junk food like yesterday's McDonald's Angus burger and most of a large movie theater popcorn, and today's Italian bread French toast and brownie.  I am not going to get to my goals or feel in control if I keep thinking of exercise as a way to compensate for bad diet choices  I gotta get with the program.  That's gonna have to be my mini goal this coming week - to shift my focus to my food choices more, not just calorie count.


Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
- 22
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101529- 297  1232





3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you!! I've been struggling with the food aspect too ... ugh.
    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's so true. Sometimes after I kick up my exercise I am tempted to give myself the green light to eat more than I should... better choices...not just calories. I like that!

    I don't count cals but I do use MFP just to see where I stand...it's sooo helpful. Especially since I just found where I can make it show the sodium and fiber for food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a lot of us are at the same point this week. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete