Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Time to buy shorts. I think. Maybe.

Today's report:


Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
250
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12001413- 463  950


Exercise:  Tae Bo Ripped Extreme w/ weights

I'm going a little longer with the heavier weights now, getting through more reps before I have to switch to lighter dumbells.  That feels good!

I'm almost ready to buy some summer shorts.  I've avoided wearing shorts for years because they just don't look good on my thick legs.  Now, I'm just about ready to try some on and see if they look better on me.  I love the brightly colored shorts I keep seeing in catalogs w/ the loose, drapey tees or layered racer back tanks over camis, and short boots or high heeled sandals.  I think I need to go shopping soon.
I can't say I'd ever want my legs to be this skinny, but I love this outfit and want to shop for something like it.

I don't want to wear these shorts, but I'd like to wear these abs.




2 comments:

  1. I need to go shopping, too!! I have absolutely NO clothes for the summer.

    Go buy yourself some shorts! Your strong legs are going to look beautiful this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your recent updated pix, you're totally ready for shorts!

    ReplyDelete