Sunday, May 6, 2012

RFSC Week 6 complete. Doing great! Feeling GREAT!

My week 6 goals were:

Weight Loss:   .8 lbs  (I'm certain I did - probably more.  Weigh in is Tues morning and I'm psyched!)
NSV:  PRE-PLAN MEALS!  Try a quinoa recipe, cut more bread from diet.  Yes, I pre-planned almost all my meals.  I love MyFitPal and how after I work out bfast, lunch and snacks, I can sit at my desk mid-afternoon and play around with dinner ideas and see how they impact my nutritional and calorie totals for the day, keeping in mind what workout mood I'm in and how many calories I'm likely to burn off.  MyFitPal is really enabling me to feel in control of things.  
Haven't made quinoa yet, but I did decrease my bread intake a bit this week, with some effort and clever pre-planning.
Fitness:   Keep mixing it up -  strength and cardio, indoors and outdoors, lots of variety.  Play tennis and hike this week.  I planned twice to hike, but the weather didn't cooperate.  My workouts were all varied this week though - just the way I like it.  I'm adding more strength work in w/ the cardio.


GOALS FOR WEEK 7:
Weight Loss - .8 lb again.  144 by next Tuesday's weigh in.  
NSV/Nutrition: Keep pre-planning meals and come up with some new salad concoctions.  I came up with an excellent one this past week - romaine lettuce, grilled chicken pieces, halved grape tomatoes, corn, black beans, lots of cilantro, lime juice, tsp of e.v.o.o. and some shredded cheddar.  No bread needed.  EX-CELL-ENT!  
Fitness: Still at 14 push ups, max.  I'd like to get to 16 this week.  

Yesterday's report:


Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
529
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101511- 830681

Exercise:  An hour and 10 min of tennis, and a few hours walking in the city.


Today's report:

Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
65
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101486-341  1145







Exercise:  Jillian Michaels Buns & Thighs level 2

Motivation:






2 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm is jumping off the page! :) Glad you had a great week - hope week 7 is even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know how you like the quinoa and looking forward to your weight-loss progress. =)

    ReplyDelete