Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gotta keep my motivation up

It's moronic to get discouraged by the scale.  I was seeing results in my waist and abs this week, which was my primary goal in starting this whole diet/fitness shake-up.  I felt great all week.  Now tonight I'm finding myself thinking "this is all going to slow...it's boring... I'm sick of it.... I want some peanut butter... It's not going to make a difference anyway... "  Totally stupid crap like that.

Time for some motivation:


Today's report:


Your Daily Summary

19787659_3275_thumb
8
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
12101773- 5711202


Exercise:  Jillian Michaels Shed & Shred 1&2


1 comment:

  1. I hate that I still feel that way too. Even though I know results take time and it's not all about the number on the scale, it still gets frustrating and I feel like its all useless. I guess that's why they say this is so much more of a mental challenge than a physical one. You're not alone!

    ReplyDelete