Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 2: A decision, plain and simple.

It's really amazing and pretty simple to lose sight of the fact that it's my decision - plain and simple - to get into great shape or not.  I keep reminding myself of this.  All I have to do is want it enough to act accordingly.  There's no mystery formula involved - just consume fewer calories than I burn, and it's a scientific certainty that I'll lose weight.  If I choose those calorie sources well, I'll look and feel good, which will in turn fuel better workouts, which will in turn burn more calories.  I make this decision - or not - a few times a day, every day.  There's no excuse for not looking and feeling the way I want to look and feel.  It's an awful feeling standing in front of your closet in the morning trying to choose an outfit that will cover problem areas, rather than choose something I love that will accentuate my figure, showing curves AND a flat belly.  I've been there before.  It really rocks, and absolutely makes not being there feel a lot worse.


Today:  ate 24 pts
Workout: Crunch Step & Sweat, Firm 5 Day Abs (-5 pts)
Total: 19 pts

THIS  SAYS  IT  ALL !

No comments:

Post a Comment